Will Matteo Guidicelli and Sarah Geronimo pursue the grand wedding in Italy amid the Covid-19 outbreak?
It’s been a month since the celebrity couple Matteo Guidicelli and Sarah Geronimo tied the know in a controversial secret wedding. The newlywed couple seemed to live the happiest days of their lives amid the controversy including Sarah’s parents.
However, fans are still waiting if the couple will still push their supposedly grand wedding in Italy as announced before.
A report came out recently that Matteo answered a quick interview at the parking lot. He said that the grand wedding will still happen.
Apparently, their first announcement of this most awaited wedding will happen this March. However, a worldwide health outbreak came out. Will they still pursue their plans?
In an interview with ABS-CBN’s MJ Felipe, the Filipino-Italian singer said he and Sarah had no plans to marry in Italy even before the outbreak of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
“With the development that some areas in Italy have been locked down, I asked Matteo if plans for a wedding in Italy would still push thru. He clarified that there were no plans for a wedding in Italy, to begin with. Even before the issue of the CoViD-19,” MJ wrote on Twitter.
Italy has been put under a nationwide lockdown for having the second-highest cases of COVID-19 next to China since Tuesday.
Meanwhile, Matteo Guidicelli had been welcomed as the new youth ambassador by the National Youth Commission (NYC).
“AshMatt,” as the couple is referred to by their fans, announced their engagement in November last year. They confirmed their relationship in 2014.