Joshua Garcia honestly admitted that he also thought of transferring to other networks after ABS-CBN was shut down.
This is the brave answer of the 23-year-old actor when Enchong Dee asked him on his Youtube vlog.
Getting into the story, Joshua said that he was concerned when ABS-CBN had closed last year.
The franchise had been denied by the congress and was formally shut down in July 10, 2020.
Joshua is the breadwinner of his family so he came to think that he needed to transfer in other network— but he didn’t.
In a Youtube vlog that was uploaded by Enchong last night, January 21, the former PBB housemate finalky speaks up about his love life, fame, and career.
Joshua was also asked about his sentiments upon the closure of his home network.
Although they both support their network, the two have a different ways of showing this.
For Enchong, he is very vocal on supporting ABS-CBN specially in social media. As a matter of fact, he even joins rally fighting for their network.
While on the other hand, Joshua is a silent supporter of their mother network.
He also admitted that he felt concerned after the network was shut down.
“Parang tinanggap ko na rin sa sarili na magsasara na yung kumpanya,” he said.
He then honestly answered when Enchong asked him if he ever thought of transferring.
“Sumagi sa isip ko, yeah,” Joshua honestly said.
So why he didn’t push through?
“Hindi ko magawa. Ibang relationship ang na-build ko with ABS, e.
“Parang naging pamilya ko sila. Parang hindi ko kayang iwan.
“Mananatili yung loyalty [ko] nasa ABS.”
Joshua is firm with his decision to remain loyal with his home network amidst everything.